p. 94 ex. 3. 1 — The Olympic Flag;
2 — The Olympic Mascot;
3 — Medals;
4 — The Olympic Flame;
5 — The Summer Olympics;
6 — The Paralympic Games;
7 — The Winter Olympics.
p. 94 ex. 4. 1. The Olympic Games take place every four year.
2. There are five colours on the Olympic flag: blue, yellow, black, green and red.
3. The Olympic mascot is a character that represents the country where the games take place and the Olympic spirit.
4. The Summer Olympics last for two to three weeks.
5. The moat important things about the games is not to win, but to take part.
6. The Summer Olympics are older than the Winter Olympics.
7. The Olympic flame is lit until the last day of the games.
8. The Paralympic Games are games for athletes with disability.