p. 130 ex. 9. 1. I had washed my hands before I had my lunch.
2. Steve started practicing his bike after he had learnt to control it.
3. The doctor had examined his patient before he gave him an injection.
4. Children had done their homework before their mother came.
5. I went to the chemist’s after the doctor had given me the treatment.
6. We had a great dinner at Granny’s after we had come back from the Sport Show.
7. Fiona started swimming after she had been a member of the climbing club.
8. Nick had been a member of our school volleyball team before he joined tennis club.