ex. 3. 1) No, they don’t, some people live in flats, but lots of people have their own houses.
2) There are two floors in a traditional English house.
3) The living-room, the dining-room, the kitchen and a hall are downstairs. The bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs.
4) The living-room is a favourite room in a traditional English house.
5) Englishmen sometimes call a living-room a sitting-room because they often spend evenings in armchairs near the fireplace.
6) The British think that there is no place like home. They say: «East or West, home is best».
ex. 4. My Flat
It is my flat. There is a bathroom, a bedroom, a living-room, a dining-room, a kitchen and a hall.
It is a bathroom. There is a bath in the bathroom. There is a towel on the left on the wall in the bathroom.
It is a bedroom. There is a bed on the left of the bedroom. There is a picture on the wall above the bed. There is a table next to the bed in front of the window. There is a lamp on the table. There are curtains on the window. There is a carpet on the floor.
It is a living-room. There is a table in the middle of the living-room. There is a chest of drawers on the left next to the wall. There is a TV set on the chest of drawers. There is an arm-chair on the right next to the wall. There are curtains on the window. It is a dining-room. There is a table in the middle of the diningroom. There are four chairs around the table. There is a bookcase on the left in the dining-room. There is a picture on the wall behind the table.
It is a kitchen. There is a fridge on the right of the kitchen near the wall. There is a washing machine between the fridge and the cooker. There is a cooker opposite the washing machine next to the dishwasher. There is a cupboard above the dishwasher
|Всього коментарів: 0|